Monkeysign 1.2 released!
1.2 is a minor release to ship a few bugfixes that were gathering dust in the git repository.
Monkeysign is a user-friendly tool to easily and securely exchange OpenPGP key certifications. See the homepage for more information.
To install monkeysign on Debian unstable, simply run:
sudo apt-get install monkeysign
Testing and stable currently have the 1.0 release and will be updated within 10 days to the new 1.1 release if no critical bugs are found.
For users of other Linux distributions, use:
git clone git://git.monkeysphere.info/monkeysign cd monkeysign sudo ./setup.py install --record=install.log
For more information, see the homepage.
Detailed list of changes since monkeysign-1.1:
- improve python 3 compatibility, partially (Closes: #725059)
- update translation strings
- spanish translation, thanks to lilbit
- partial french translation
- Czech translation, thanks to Michal ?iha?
- Bug fix: "build_slides fails of two reasons", thanks to Felix Dreissig (Closes: #738731).
- Bug fix: "build_manpage only works because of PyGTK encoding changes", thanks to Felix Dreissig (Closes: #738730).
- Bug fix: "build_trans fails if called seperately", thanks to Felix Dreissig (Closes: #738732).